CAN I VOTE FOR ERIN ON APRIL 2, 2019?
- You must have resided in Ward 8 for 30 days prior to the April 2, 2019 election to be eligible to vote.
- You must also be a US citizen and be at least 18 years of age by April 2, 2019.
- You must not claim the right to vote anywhere else.
AM I CURRENTLY REGISTERED TO VOTE?
- You can find out if you’re a registered voter in Illinois by visiting this page on the Illinois State Board of Elections website.
WHEN & HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE?
- You may register to vote in Springfield’s April 2, 2019 Consolidated Election after November 8, 2018.
- You can register to vote online through the Illinois State Board of Elections.
- Alternatively, you can complete a mail-in voter registration application and return it to the Sangamon County Clerk’s office.
WHERE DO I VOTE FOR ERIN ON Apr 2, 2019?
- Every registered voter in Sangamon County has one specific location (polling place) where they must go to cast their ballot on Election Day.
- The name of your polling place is located on your Voter Identification Card along with all the voting districts in which you reside.
- You can locate your precinct and polling place here.